T-track comparison

Dear group I though I read an article comparing different types and features of t-tracks in Fine Woodworking magazine recently but I can not find it there. It has to be a different magazine I browsed one day at Barnes and Noble. Does anyone have an idea which magazine compared these features? Google does not give me an answer.
TIA. Robert.
I think it was workbench magazine

American Woodworker May 2004 Pages 22-31 Editor's Choice was Incra T-track and FasTTrak Minitrack.

Don't know what you have in mind but the folks at this shop have good products IMHO and I have always had a good buying experience with them. You might give them a look - the quality of their extrusions is top notch.
http://www.ttrackusa.com/onlinecatalog.html