T molding cracking try edgebanding !

I used white poly T molding from Outwater Plastics on a kitchen about 12 years ago and find that the molding only lasts about 3/4 years. It cracks at the corners ( radius 1/4" ) even though I cut a notch. Looks good for a while but I am fed up with replacing it ( 60 doors!!). I wonder about removing the corner radius by planing the panels and adding thick edging with a corner radius. OR replacing the T molding with PVC edgebanding that can handle the radius without cracking. Suggestions please. Also cc my email snipped-for-privacy@cox.net if possible.