Syracuse in Houston

Hey - you guys down in Houston - are you watching the Final Four, and rooting for Syracuse?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Nope

Reply to
Leon

WTF is this last of 4 thingie of which are you rambling on about??

Syracuse?? ... sounds like a Syrian terrorist apologist?

;)

Reply to
Swingman

Good thing - we got our clocks cleaned...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

All the better you did not know. It was not pretty last night.

BTW - who are you calling an apologist?...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Mike Marlow wrote in news:ndrjjh$s6k$2@dont- email.me:

Could have been worse. You could have been a Sooner.

John

Reply to
John McCoy