Syracuse in Houston

Hey - you guys down in Houston - are you watching the Final Four, and rooting for Syracuse?
--
-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net
On 4/2/2016 8:49 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

Nope
Leon wrote:

Good thing - we got our clocks cleaned...
--
-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net
On 4/2/2016 8:49 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

WTF is this last of 4 thingie of which are you rambling on about??
Syracuse?? ... sounds like a Syrian terrorist apologist?
;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Swingman wrote:

All the better you did not know. It was not pretty last night.
BTW - who are you calling an apologist?...
--
-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net
email.me:

Could have been worse. You could have been a Sooner.
John