Sycamore Lumber ?

Jim writes;

I bought some air-dried in a pile of walnut. It was partially spalted (some nicely), but many of the boards were "propeller" warped. I was able to use a lot of it for painted moldings at a local church restoration. It worked beautifully. Love the salmon color of the unspalted pieces.

Jim in KY

Reply to
Woodhead

_Everything_ gets called "lacewood" if the figure is right,

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Thanks. That pictures a year and half or 2 years old I think. One of these days I'm going to finish it...

Reply to
musials