SWMBO gloat

Page 2 of 2
Greg O wrote:

Yeah, me too, except half as long married.
She even spent her own share of the mad money this week to buy me a stupid 8' inflatable Santa thing for the yard, because I said I kind of wanted one, but wasn't willing to pay $30 for the thing.
(I didn't have the heart to tell her that if she was going to spend her $30 on me anyway, I could have really used some more lumber. ;)
Your comments give me pause...;) \mj

for
why no jointer?
Ah...good idea. I'm trying to get those things that I most often say "man I wish I had a <???>". Been using the router table for a jointer and it does pretty good, but that is something I might use more than a bandsaw. All I can think of using the bandsaw for is resawing which I've done on the TS, but only once in a while. \mj

What about face jointing?
Barry

I think a bandsaw is definitely a luxury. But, after all...you DO have the money for a luxury now! lol
Forgot from my previous list...
RotoZip...but WITH the ZipMate attachment.
Have a nice week...
Trent
Four f*****g thousand dollars! You are married to one fine woman. Does she have a sister?

for
stuff
bits
of
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I think she told you she had $4,000 to spend on her dream man. You unfortunately assumed she meant you, but in fact she's coming to live with me. Would you let her know to bring me a 14" bandsaw (preferably a Laguna), and a DC with a cyclone. That'll only blow $1500 and then I'm going to use the rest of the money on a little vacation for the two of us.
To tell you the truth, I don't care what you get because I'm bummed it isn't me... You suck, your wife sucks, your tools suck, and if you have a dog it sucks too! Of course the pressure on you this Christmas is enormous. Snicker, snicker, serves you right...
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Milo" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com> wrote in message

Brad/finish nailer.
Dust collector system
A nice, soft pillow...for your knees...
...so you can kneel down an' thank God for havin' a wife like THAT!!! lol
Merry Christmas!
Have a nice week...
Trent

for
stuff
bits
of
Hey 'mano, you need a refrigerator & television for the shop. Sometimes when I am making cabinets, pounding nails, I hit my dados de manos with the hammer. It hurts. So then I stick my hand in the refrigerator and watch Barney on the TV for a while. Sometimes I watch pinche Norm, with all those neat tools. One day I am going to find his shop and steal them.
Milo

If Mama will hold still for it- Wait until you can buy out a big bunch of quality stuff at some sort of a sale or an auction. Then use the stuff to upgrade what you have and sell off the rest. Then take Mama someplace nice for a weekend or whatever you are up to. Bob AZ