SWMBO gloat

Reply to
Milo

Just as long as she's not one of those bored housewife call girls...

(Had to say something like that to spoil some of your fun, you lucky dog.)

Reply to
Silvan

What about face jointing?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Same with us, except we celibrated our 20 this spring. Never a comment on my purchases. Great woman, if see ever decided to see who has spent the most money over the years, I am screwed! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Four f*****g thousand dollars! You are married to one fine woman. Does she have a sister?

Reply to
bob

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I think she told you she had $4,000 to spend on her dream man. You unfortunately assumed she meant you, but in fact she's coming to live with me. Would you let her know to bring me a 14" bandsaw (preferably a Laguna), and a DC with a cyclone. That'll only blow $1500 and then I'm going to use the rest of the money on a little vacation for the two of us.

To tell you the truth, I don't care what you get because I'm bummed it isn't me... You suck, your wife sucks, your tools suck, and if you have a dog it sucks too! Of course the pressure on you this Christmas is enormous. Snicker, snicker, serves you right...

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Brad/finish nailer.

Dust collector system

A nice, soft pillow...for your knees...

...so you can kneel down an' thank God for havin' a wife like THAT!!! lol

Merry Christmas!

Have a nice week...

Trent

Trent©

I think a bandsaw is definitely a luxury. But, after all...you DO have the money for a luxury now! lol

Forgot from my previous list...

RotoZip...but WITH the ZipMate attachment.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Trent©

Hey 'mano, you need a refrigerator & television for the shop. Sometimes when I am making cabinets, pounding nails, I hit my dados de manos with the hammer. It hurts. So then I stick my hand in the refrigerator and watch Barney on the TV for a while. Sometimes I watch pinche Norm, with all those neat tools. One day I am going to find his shop and steal them.

Reply to
juan fandango

Milo

If Mama will hold still for it- Wait until you can buy out a big bunch of quality stuff at some sort of a sale or an auction. Then use the stuff to upgrade what you have and sell off the rest. Then take Mama someplace nice for a weekend or whatever you are up to. Bob AZ

Reply to
RWatson767

Yeah, me too, except half as long married.

She even spent her own share of the mad money this week to buy me a stupid

8' inflatable Santa thing for the yard, because I said I kind of wanted one, but wasn't willing to pay $30 for the thing.

(I didn't have the heart to tell her that if she was going to spend her $30 on me anyway, I could have really used some more lumber. ;)

Reply to
Silvan