SWMBO CANX'd 8" Jointer so I went with Grizz

The SWMBO put an end to me getting the Yorkcraft YC-8J 8' Jointer. Said it was a great deal but still too much money since we needed replacement windows for the home (like she could live with the draftiness another year); just kidding. So today I ordered the Grizzly G1182Z which they had on sale from $395 to $325. They shipped it out this P.M. and said I should have it in 3-5 days. To be truthful the SWMBo was right, we desperately needed new windows and my garaashop is too small for the bigger jointer.
Joey in Chesapeake
in

I have the second problem. Fortunately she REALLY wants the bathroom remodeled so she's not going to kick too hard when I finally decide which SCMS I want. That'll fit in there better'n an 8 inch jointer.
Dan

And you disclose this publicly?! The real Joseph Smith wouldn't put up with crap like that!