SWMBO CANX'd 8" Jointer so I went with Grizz

The SWMBO put an end to me getting the Yorkcraft YC-8J

8' Jointer. Said it was a great deal but still too much money since we needed replacement windows for the home (like she could live with the draftiness another year); just kidding. So today I ordered the Grizzly G1182Z which they had on sale from $395 to $325. They shipped it out this P.M. and said I should have it in 3-5 days. To be truthful the SWMBo was right, we desperately needed new windows and my garaashop is too small for the bigger jointer.

Joey in Chesapeake

Reply to
Joseph Smith

On Wed 03 Mar 2004 06:48:53p, "Joseph Smith" wrote in news:V1v1c.69840$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

I have the second problem. Fortunately she REALLY wants the bathroom remodeled so she's not going to kick too hard when I finally decide which SCMS I want. That'll fit in there better'n an 8 inch jointer.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

And you disclose this publicly?! The real Joseph Smith wouldn't put up with crap like that!

Reply to
Toller