SWMBO

Forgive me, but I am new to the board. I know what LOML is, but what is SWMBO?
Thanks.
Drew
she who must be obeyed = wife

snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net says...

From a BRITISH TV series "Rumpole of The Bailey". Bailey = Old Bailey = Central Criminal Courts, London.
Same meaning, from another TV show - "'er indoors"
--
Mike

Mike wrote:

Originated by H. Rider Haggard some time in the late 1800s in the novel "She", later made into at least a half a dozen movies.
--
--John
J. Clarke wrote:

Yup...first printing was in 1896. It is an old fashioned ripping good read. :)
Tim
--
No BoomBoom for me! - snipped-for-privacy@BoomBoomVerizon.net

On Wed, 05 May 2004 14:02:49 GMT, The Guy

and here it is. many thanks to the project gutenberg...
http://tinyurl.com/2rynx
<http://used.addall.com/ will get you a copy for less than $5 or over $200 :-)
JJ
snipped-for-privacy@igetenoughspamalreadythanks.com wrote:

says...

Fair cop Guv.
I stand corrected.
Well observed.
--
Mike

She Who Munches BigCocks Orally
;-)
Bob S.
SWMBO = Some guys over-dominating wife! :)
Dave

OK, not the right answer, but my take on this.
Some wives may be onery Sorting with multiple binary octants Sam Wilson, master boiler operator Sanding wood makes boys old Ships with multiple boat outriggers Sometimes we may be off Sometimes we may be on
I may come up with others if given the time............
JAW
Drewhag wrote:

On 20 Apr 2004 12:43:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Drewhag) wrote:

same thing.