SWMBO?

I keep seeing SWMBO in this newsgroup. It apparently refers to a wife. Second wife -- make best offer?

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

I answered this 2 days ago, were you the one asking then?

She Who Must Be Obeyed

You will not see me using that term.

Reply to
Bruce

Why? SWMBO won't let you?

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Everett,

Good one!! In some cases: Second wife -- make best offer? does work. But just now I need to get off the computer and go make some saw dust. SWMBO suggests that I won't be getting any more power tools if I don't get busy and do something with the ones I have. Gotta go!!!

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Reply to
Bruce

No, but that's a good one!

The Wreckism that gave me the most trouble personally was DAMHIKT.

Reply to
Silvan

The guys that are ruled by SWMBO are PW'ed.

:-)

Reply to
Larry Bud

"SWMBO," as it's used here, is taken from the H. Rider Haggard book "She."

Brian Phillips

"Normal people, by definition, are average."

Reply to
B. Phillips

Which means ???

Reply to
Ron Magen

A twofer -- I find out about SWMBO and the crossword puzzle item I've seen repeatedly.

Thanks to all...

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

Don't Ask Me How I Know That.