SWMBO?

I keep seeing SWMBO in this newsgroup. It apparently refers to a wife. Second wife -- make best offer?
In rec.woodworking snipped-for-privacy@iwvisp.com (Everett M. Greene) wrote:

I answered this 2 days ago, were you the one asking then?
She Who Must Be Obeyed
You will not see me using that term.
(Everett M. Greene) wrote: > > >I keep seeing SWMBO in this newsgroup. It apparently refers > >to a wife. Second wife -- make best offer? > > I answered this 2 days ago, were you the one asking then? > > She Who Must Be Obeyed > > You will not see me using that term.
Why? SWMBO won't let you?
B.
In rec.woodworking

Yeah, that's the ticket.
Everett,
Good one!! In some cases: Second wife -- make best offer? does work. But just now I need to get off the computer and go make some saw dust. SWMBO suggests that I won't be getting any more power tools if I don't get busy and do something with the ones I have. Gotta go!!!
DexAZ

Everett M. Greene wrote:

No, but that's a good one!
The Wreckism that gave me the most trouble personally was DAMHIKT.
Which means ???
SNIP

Ron Magen wrote:

Don't Ask Me How I Know That.
...Mike
snipped-for-privacy@iwvisp.com (Everett M. Greene) wrote in message

The guys that are ruled by SWMBO are PW'ed.
:-)
"SWMBO," as it's used here, is taken from the H. Rider Haggard book "She."
Brian Phillips
"Normal people, by definition, are average."

A twofer -- I find out about SWMBO and the crossword puzzle item I've seen repeatedly.
Thanks to all...
writes:

"She."
http://www.acronymfinder.com /