Switch Cover Plate

I ordered a new switch and cover plate for one of my Unisaws. I was sent 2 cover plates. Anyone need a new cover plate? Free plus postage.
Also, I still have a 3 phase Unisaw motor, if anyone wants/needs that, too. Push button switch and about 15' of wiring included. Free plus postage.
Sonny
Where are you located?

Lafayette, Louisiana
Sonny
On 1/5/2010 4:10 PM, Sonny wrote:

Rub it in! ... ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

It's cold here, too.
Sonny <~~~ Rubbing against the gumbo pot.
On 1/5/2010 6:59 PM, Sonny wrote:

Ain't the temperature, cher! Just a homeboy missing the 'hood! :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Is "gumbo pot" an euphemism for wife? Marc

LOL. No. I'm not married. At the time of the post, I was reheating the gumbo for another go 'round. Wife is a nice thought, though, in any weather.
Sonny