Switch Cover Plate

I ordered a new switch and cover plate for one of my Unisaws. I was sent 2 cover plates. Anyone need a new cover plate? Free plus postage.

Also, I still have a 3 phase Unisaw motor, if anyone wants/needs that, too. Push button switch and about 15' of wiring included. Free plus postage.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

SonomaProducts.com

Lafayette, Louisiana

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Rub it in! ... ;)

Reply to
Swingman

It's cold here, too.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Reply to
Swingman

Reply to
marc rosen

=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF= =BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD = =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD Marc

LOL. No. I'm not married. At the time of the post, I was reheating the gumbo for another go 'round. Wife is a nice thought, though, in any weather.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny