Swingman's table saw taper jig

I am interested in building the taper jig shown on the http://www.e-woodshop.net/Jigs.htm page. The text says that the idea came from FWW 2005 "Power Tools" issue. I am a subscriber to FWW and I can not find such an issue. There are annual "Tools and Shops" issues but I can not find the tapering jig in any of them.
I have the feeling that I have seen the original article and I never throw magazines out, but they do sometimes hide from me. Perhaps I saw it in magazine which I don't subscribe to.
I would appreciate any help in identifying the magazine issue in which this article appeared more exactly.
Cheers,
Larry

Larry ,First time to post here so I think I've sent the Info.as a direct reply to you. In case anyone else is interested it's Issue No. 178 July/Aug.2005 page 46 FWW Regds. Boysie
snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net wrote:

Thanks, but that is a different taper jig. I am looking for one with the eccentric circular disk that gives very precise control of the taper angle as on the e-woodwork web page.
Still looking.
Larry
I don't mean to be critical here but what do you need plans for? The two pictures on the site should be plenty.

"Larry Spitz" wrote in message

"Tools
this
I'm sure I have the magazine somewhere and will try to dig it out. ITMT, I will be glad to take some more pictures of it, from different angles, if you think it would help.
Let me know ... the e-mail below works.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07
"Larry Spitz" wrote in message

"Tools
this
Found it ... Pg 110, "The Best of Fine Woodworking" - Power Tool Techniques 2005.
No date, but it says on the cover "display until September 30, 2005.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07
"Swingman" wrote in message

Techniques
Here you go:
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/store/pages/017002.asp ?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Notice that it says "Newsstand-only Publication." In other words, it is not part of the normal magazine subscription. FWW puts out a number of these that cover specific topics.
The special publications put out by FWW are just reprinted collections of magazine atricles.
Check out: Fine Woodworking Magazine, June 2002 No. 156 "Adjustable Jig for Cutting Tapers" by David Hastings
Enjoy,
Myx

Myxylplyk wrote:

Thanks for that. Now I have it. I hadn't gone back that far in my collection.
Also Swingman generously sent me a scanned copy.
I'm happy now. Thanks to all.
Larry