Swingman - Ping Me

Karl, I have something I want to send you. I tried to send it at the email addy on your woodshop website. But I got a message that the mailbox is full and the message was rejected.
Contact me at my email addy. leemichaels at comcast dot net.
Thanks, Lee
On 6/19/2011 1:38 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Hmmmm ... there is only about 3% of storage used, so there must have been an other problems.
I don't seem to have any problems getting spam. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Thanks, Lee