Swingman

Karl, you may want to look at this if you need some work. http://lumberjocks.com/topics/60566
--
Jeff

On 5/2/2014 7:30 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Got too many bids out now than is comfortable if only two of them come to fruition, but ...
Looking at the guys profile, there was a very interesting round of posts on using the Earlex 5500. (I have the 5000).
I can always use tips on spraying any kind of finish, so thanks!
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net