Swinging doors

I'm looking to build a small pair of swinging doors similar to what might be found in an old time bar entrance or perhaps a sail boat. They'll be used in the entryway to my den which will eventually be done in a nautical theme. They swing both directions and typically have horizonal slats in a fancy framework.
My question: What the heck are they called? Damned if I can remember and its driving me nuts. Also, what are the hunges for these called?
TIA everyone.
It's called swinging door hardware. DAGS or look at http://www.historichouseparts.com/swinging_&_pocket_door_hardware.asp     mahalo,     jo4hn
Grandpa wrote:

Fleer hinges, after the inventor. -- Ernie
Grandpa wrote:

"Cafe" doors. Usually come with the hinges included. If not you can buy them, dual or double swinging hinge.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.