Swen Worm - How Long?

Don't know about you guys but my mailbox is still filling up with blocked email alerts due to the Swen Worm.
Does anyone know how long this is likely to go on?
So many have been coming in that I worry about my inbox filling up and having legitimate emails bounce.
BTW - If any of you see Swen, please kick his ass for me.
Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson
I replaced the account I use for this group. I couldn't keep up with them.
Let them deal with returned mail.
Lionel

No sign of it slowing down... I bet at least another week.
djb
--
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Probably right considering the ISP's don't seem to have the blocking mechanism in place yet even though they are almost identical and would seem to be an easy fix. Read somewhere that the hurricane shuttering Washington DC may have slowed the spread but it may actually get worse now that they went back to work today.

It was bad Friday, slowed down a bit by Sunday but picked up again today as people turned their boxes on when they got to work.
I'm still seeing somewhere between 120 - 160 an hour.
djb
--
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

...only 78 today...

At least 1500 by mid afternoon...
djb
--
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

112 today after about 500 over the past few days. to different virus check programs gave me a clean bill of health at last.

It'd be a heck of lot shorter if idiots would quit opening unknown attachments. I upgrade Nortons about once a week and this one snuck in just before Norton put out the update. As soon as I saw the attachment was an .exe I stopped and checked it out with a file viewer and saw text in there that would warn even completely naive users.
Bottom line, if you don't know for sure where it came from DON'T open it no matter what it is. And even if you think you know where it came from and it's an executable file DON'T open it.
Turn off the hidden extensions in Windows so you have a fighting chance.
I can't believe how many newsgroups are wondering about the Microsoft spam -- sheesh. BTW, SPAM is trademarked by Hormel; spam as referring to junk mail has been blessed by them.

I'm down to only a few a day.