SWBO's Christmas present to me.

http://www.arbortech.com.au/view/power-chisel/power-chisel-main
Sure beats socks, aftershave and ties!
Mekon
"Mekon" bragged

Does it come with a blender attachment too?
Or are you going to make one?

Now there's a thought!
Incidentally I sent the story and a link to the pics to Sunbeam and they wrote back asking for more details!
Who knows? I might have sparked a ne product/accessory!
Mekon
Lee Michaels wrote:

Well, I'm not sure you _should_, but you _could_, you know.
BobMac