SWBO's Christmas present to me.

beats socks, aftershave and ties!

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

"Mekon" bragged

Looks nice.

Does it come with a blender attachment too?

Or are you going to make one?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Now there's a thought!

Incidentally I sent the story and a link to the pics to Sunbeam and they wrote back asking for more details!

Who knows? I might have sparked a ne product/accessory!

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

I think that's the wood carver that you can use for mixing frozen daquiris.

Well, I'm not sure you _should_, but you _could_, you know.

BobMac

Reply to
BobMac