Suspicious

I justs got an email from someone claiming to be from Indiana University saying I am not authorized to post to Woodworking from my account. It had an attachment and as I was suspicious of the message, I didn't open it. Has anyone else had this experience?
Bill
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~billbernice1 /

Yeah, you'll get them, now and then. It's nothing to worry about.
Kevin

saying
anyone
Thanks, Kevin. I am constantly getting spam with virus attachments but this is the first time I got one of these
Cheers Bill
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~billbernice1 /

Read the threads referencing WOODWORK-L for an explanation of what's going on.
-- Regards, Doug Miller
For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter, email me at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com