Sushi plate plans from magazine?

Does anyone remember color plans for a sushi serving platter that appeared in one of magazines a few years ago? I've found the one from Woodcraft Magazine (2007) but the plans I'm looking for had an open, grate-like top with angled feet. I'm sure I have the magazine - I just can't find which issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
dgreen1604

Perhaps this one:

Swingman

Wow -- 12+ years ago. No wonder I couldn't find it, I've been looking in the past 5 or 6 years.

Thanks again!

Reply to
dgreen1604

Oops. I hope that was a typo and not a math error -- should be 22 years. Now I really feel old.

Reply to
dgreen1604

er Perhaps this one:

-- eWoodShop:
Wood Shop:
htt= ps://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

Hmm, interesti ng design.

Trivia: The traditional sushi serving block is called a Geta. This comes fr= om the name of Geshia's wooden sandles that have the same configuration plu= s some straps. Geta is somehow the Japanese word that they think mimicks th= e sound the sandles make. I would call it a clomp-clomp but whatever. If yo= ur sushi ever tastes like feet, maybe they are actually using a Geta. P.S. = I post this comment about once a year, whenever sushi serving blocks are me= ntioned to prove how smart I am.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com