Sushi plate plans from magazine?

Does anyone remember color plans for a sushi serving platter that appeared in one of magazines a few years ago? I've found the one from Woodcraft Magazine (2007) but the plans I'm looking for had an open, grate-like top with angled feet. I'm sure I have the magazine - I just can't find which issue. Any help will be appreciated.
On 1/11/2013 3:35 PM, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Perhaps this one:
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/Main/Store/Sushi_Set_327.aspx
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Exactly! Thank you! Wow -- 12+ years ago. No wonder I couldn't find it, I've been looking in the past 5 or 6 years.
Thanks again!
On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:19:34 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Oops. I hope that was a typo and not a math error -- should be 22 years. Now I really feel old.
On Friday, January 11, 2013 1:50:15 PM UTC-8, Swingman wrote:
Trivia: The traditional sushi serving block is called a Geta. This comes from the name of Geshia's wooden sandles that have the same configuration plus some straps. Geta is somehow the Japanese word that they think mimicks the sound the sandles make. I would call it a clomp-clomp but whatever. If your sushi ever tastes like feet, maybe they are actually using a Geta. P.S. I post this comment about once a year, whenever sushi serving blocks are mentioned to prove how smart I am.