Surface/Thickness Planer Comments

Hello anybody home? Does the word "sarcasm" ring any bells?

Reply to
Mike G

'Twould seem not today. Sarcasm doesn't seem to work very well on usenet if unaccompanied by an appropriate emoticon to remove any possible sting. If/when someone is having a bad day it produces hurt feelings, angry responses, and wasteful consumption of bandwidth - even when those involved are friends. )-:

Reply to
Morris Dovey

MOrris, I can't count how many times my "smart aleck" remarks have been taken wrong. I'll be damned if I can always remember to put the smiley's in...

So, yes, sarcasm doesn't work to well in print...

dave

Morris Dovey wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Well, welcome to the human race. Occasionally we all produce a little scrap. I think the answer is to make the best repairs we can, figure out how to avoid repeating the mistake, and move on.

I've never met a person who felt (or would admit to) having too many friends. Forgiveness of others is a gift we give ourselves - so be selfishly generous. Remember that people are ever so much more fragile than wood or iron and need to be treated gently. Practice by being gentle with yourself.

Reply to
Morris Dovey