Support arm for writing platform in Secretary - cannot find

    I called Lee Valley for this and they say they don't have one (but should). It's for a secretary with a fold-down writing surface. What I'm lloking for is the hardware that would support this surface from the top, like a chest lid support except that it works in the opposite direction. Lee Valley has chains that would do the job, but I want the mechanical arm - and I don't know what it's called so I can't search for it.
    Help!
====Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. ===={remove curly brackets for email}
Is the support shown at this link something like you need? http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_idB1
Bob
Is the support shown at this link something like you need? http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_idB1
Bob

I didn't know the name but could picture them right away. I went to froogle.com and looked for "drop down hinge", then added hardware, then added desk support: http://www.vandykes.com/product/02218816 /
There may be better sources, but this should give you a start. -- Igor

    thanks Bob & Igor. Both hinges are close, and got me started particularly on the Rockler site. One of these will work.
====Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. ===={remove curly brackets for email}