Supplier Tip of the Day...

According to some technical contacts I have, Lowe's and Home Depot both accept the 20% off coupons from Harbor Freight...
I think you may have to purchase a product that Harbor Freight also sells, but it's worth a try!
...Now, who had those HF coupons?
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook
V8013-R

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/harborfreight.com
http://www.dorkcoupon.com/index2.php?merchantid 40
http://www.harborfreight.com/affiliate/super-coupons-freelights.html?utm_source=cj&utm_mediumf&utm_campaign=offers&hft_adv0003&hftref=cj
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:01:43 -0800 (PST), kimosabe

If you read right on the coupon, it says "Do not photocopy" or something similar. Some stores take 'em, some don't.
I get two in magazines every month, so I'm set.
-- Life is full of obstacle illusions. -- Grant Frazier
Larry Jaques wrote:

Printing from a computer is not "photocopying."
My local HD said they hadn't heard anything about honoring HF coupons, but said that they would honor Lowe's coupons.
Here's one for 10% off.
There's also a note on the page that the post office mover's package has 10% Lowes or HD coupons in them, which the guy at HD also mentioned.
http://www.justprintablecoupons.com /