Supplier of solid wood drawer side material

Does anyone know of a supplier of 1/2" to 5/8" solid drawer side material, preferable maple? I need a width of at least 6"s.
Thanks
On 3/29/2006 7:03 AM foster239 mumbled something about the following:

I have some 4/4 Red Maple that you could resaw down to 5/8 or 1/2. It's been stickered and air dried in a shed for a year now.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

My local Lowe's carries oak, poplar and I believe maple as well in 1/2" stock, 3-1/2" wide, 5-1/2" wide and possibly 7-1/2" wide.
Gary
foster239 wrote:

If 3/4 material is all you have, I'd just use that for your drawers.. Drawers don't have to be 1/2"

Three-quarter inch makes a drawer rather heavy. If you have heavy duty slides it won't make a lot of difference. I have used 1/2" cabinet-grade ply and applied solid-hardwood edging, ply is not cheap, but available at the BORG.

What's wrong with 1/2" Baltic birch plywood? Stable, attractive, strong, no voids. Makes great drawer sides.
Max