Supplier for SS blades

I'm wanting to make a bread knife like this:
http://161.58.152.228/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=txbreadknife&Product_Code=k20
But I'm having a hell of a time finding a blade, at least for a reasonable price. I found one for $12.95 but that is nuts considering this company is selling the entire knife for $20. Anyone have any links?
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:55:52 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Bruce) wrote:

Buy a cheap breadknife, strip off the handle, shorten the tang and drill a couple of holes ?
In rec.woodworking

Yeah, I've thought of that one and it will probably be what I end up doing.
H.F. sells SS 10 tooth meat saw blades #ITEM 5234-1VGA 3 for $4.99. 15" between mounting holes. I just tried one on hot bread and it cut w/o crushing, but would probably cut smoother if you ground the set off both sides Bill

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:55:52 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Bruce) wrote:

Bruce, I buy mine from Joseph Herrmann. His email : snipped-for-privacy@timbertreasures.com
TomL
H.F. sells SS 10 tooth meat saw blades #ITEM 5234-1VGA 3 for $4.99. 15" between mounting holes. I just tried one on hot bread and it cut w/o crushing, but would probably cut smoother if you ground the set off both. Or you could retooth it since you are a woodworker. sides Bill

http://161.58.152.228/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=txbreadknife&Product_Code=k20
is