Supplier for SS blades

I'm wanting to make a bread knife like this:

http://161.58.152.228/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=txbreadknife&Product_Code=k20But I'm having a hell of a time finding a blade, at least for a reasonable price. I found one for $12.95 but that is nuts considering this company is selling the entire knife for $20. Anyone have any links?

Reply to
Bruce

Buy a cheap breadknife, strip off the handle, shorten the tang and drill a couple of holes ?

Andy Dingley

Yeah, I've thought of that one and it will probably be what I end up doing.

Reply to
Bruce

Reply to
William T Bartlett