Supplier for Barn/shed window?

I'm buidling a nice storage shed, and I canot find a lumber yard or window supplier in the D.C. area who supplies single pane, barn windows.

I don't want to use an expensive, and out of place, double hung window as the shed window. I just want a simple, single pane framed glass window that can swing on a hing.

Anyone aware of online suppliers or DC/VA area suppliers?

I know I should try it myself, but I don't have the time or the tools.

Thanks!

Reply to
Jester

Bob Bowles

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:59:01 GMT, Jester pixelated:

Look in your paper for garage sales. Lots of people replace old single-glazed windows with doubles and let the old ones go for a song. Ditto contractors. Check on construction sites near you.

Refreshing Graphic Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques

1.) You're building a storage shed, and you don't think you have the tools to screw 4 2x2's together and tack in some trim to hold a piece of glass? 2.) You think it's going to take more time to do #1, above, than to drive ANYwhere in the DC area?

Think maybe you're overanalyzing this one just a bit? ;>

Michael Baglio

Reply to
Michael Baglio