Super Shop multi-tool from Smithy

Has anyone purchased one of these machines? It's a direct competitor for ShopSmith Mark V. I have a Mark V (still in the trial period) and am considering the Super Shop.
This is a Ford / Chevy question. Not much difference between them except where they are made. If a multi purpose tool like this suits you, what's wrong with the one that you have?
--
Charley

"spantec" < snipped-for-privacy@spam.invalid> wrote in message

The supershop is a lot heavier, twice or more weight and no doubt better built but there is everything you can imagine "out there" available for the shopsmith. Simply tons more. Look on eBay. For 'shopsmith' there is nine pages, or 533 items found. For 'shop smith' there are 70 item found (though some of those are not to do with it). And for 'smithy supershop' there are zero items found and for 'smithy super shop' there is one item found, an actual machine. I do not use either but I know everything I've said here to be true. If that's the way you want to work then I suggest keep what you've got there.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com