Super Bosch Router Deal?

Had only a few minutes to run into Home Depot and see what's on clearance. I saw they had marked a Bosch 1618 D-Handle (1 3/4 or 2HP) router from $169 down to $80.

Scanned the shelves (no one around to ask) and did NOT see any stock available. Going to check one more HD nearby this morning.

Not sure if this is Local, National or just that one store. I figure this has to be considered a heck of a steal/deal.

Reply to
patrick conroy

I have that Bosch D-handle for 10+ years (or maybe it's previous model). Anyway, it is a great router, a real workhorse. I use it more than my fancy PC plunger which I think is a PITA to set up and use.

I think I paid $160 or so back then. For $80, it is a steal.

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Damn, now I have to go shopping; and I don't really even need a router!

Reply to
toller