Suggestions Please - scroll saw patterns

I'm looking for a good source for scroll saw patterns that are reasonably priced.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Bob-tx
Bob-tx wrote:

Patterns for scroll saws and patterns for work made /with/ scroll saws...
http://www.scrollsaws.com /
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

I miss JOAT... He'd have been all OVER this.

Whatever happened to JOAT? I too miss his input and never ending resources
markndawoods
Turn off your popups and then try this place -
http://www.free-clipart-pictures.net/patriotic_clipart.html Many many clip art pictures.
http://www.coloring.ws/coloring.html
and I can't find the good one made for teachers - but requires subscription if you want a lot of them... I'll look more another night.
Martin
Bob-tx wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. I am new at scroll sawing, having never done much wood work. Am probably too old to start a new hobby (75), but I enjoy learning new things. Bought a used Craftsman scroll saw ($50) and just have cut out a few simple items (horses, goats, chickens, etc) from 1/4 inch plywood.
These things don't look like much compared to some scroll items I have seen others make, but they have been at it years and years. I don't have those years to practice, so I need some things that I can handle as a newbe but still a bit better than a horse.
Thanks, Bob-tx