Suggestions EXACTOR Balde guard and sliding table

I am considering buying a sliding table and overhead dust and blade guard. I have done some research am leaning toward the EXACTOR EX26 (sliding table) and EXACTOR EXOA-2 (blade guard dust collection)
Website: http://www.exaktortools.com /
I would welcome any comments, especially from anyone who has either of these
Scott
Woodstock, GA
I have the blade guard. It is a reasonable guard. Mine does not have the wheels on it. I don't use the dust collection feature. It is much cheaper than the emergency room bill for re-attaching a thumb. DAMHIKT
--
Lowell Holmes