Submarine Door

peephole.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

> Nice peephole.

That takes peepholes and deadbolts to a whole new level.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

s2dnWlsudlEaivQnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com...

Got to love it.

That is pretty cool.

Reply to
Robatoy

Gotta remember that if I ever build another straw bale wall house. It is tradition to put what is known as a "truth window" on an interior wall to prove that it is indeed made of straw:

Before:

?authkey=Gv1sRgCKa75ovCtKnS_gE#5487089646093044802That would be a cool one ...

Reply to
Swingman

> After:

> That would be a cool one ...

this one would be better

chaniarts

Nice peephole.

Cool. But it's also a hell of a trip hazard.

Reply to
DGDevin

for that--someone asked me a while back if I could make them a hidden room and I've been trying to figure out a lock for it ever since that didn't involve using a remote control.

Reply to
J. Clarke

You might consider a hidden magnetic touch latch. Although, one might argue that it could also be considered a type of remote control.

Upscale

OutSTANDING!

-- Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation. -- Thomas H. Huxley

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Well done.

I have some large bronze - high quality bronze - portholes.

Wartime versions - the 'glass' is crystal. Crystal was safer from shattering. It was also easier to make without the week or so of glass cooling.

Mart>

> Nice peephole.

Reply to
Martin Eastburn