Subject: Cutting 4" off a formica worksurface

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 9:07 AM Subject: Re: Cutting 4" off a formica worksurface

with
chips that sneak by and they will. Apply contact adhesive to edge, apply end cap and trim with flush cutting router bit and

Buy my plane ticket and I'l do it for you, for

When I replaced the countertops in our kitchen I didn't have a circular saw and there was no way to use my 10" bench saw on the 10' countertop. I used a (gasp!) hand saw. ;-) It cut very easily.
-- Mark
Ken K wrote:

That might work. Where are you coming from? ;-)
--
Spam sink email address, sorry

Anderson, In KK

Formica