Stupid me just found the simple method for cut and paste of header info - DUH!

Stoopid me didn't realize that when using Netscape, there IS a simple method for grabbing header info for cut and paste. aaargh! I wasted my time the other day laboriously typing identifying info in my report to Google. It's as simple as "View, Message Source". DUH! You all can laugh good at that one! :) oh well, a day I don't SOMETHING might be considered a day wasted? cheers.
dave
and a day I don't screw up a post will be THE day!
should be, "oh well, a day I don't LEARN..."
DAVE