Stuff you wish you'd done sooner...

Page 2 of 2
Post some pics of it. Id love to see it.

Rob V wrote:

It's not done just yet. I have to build the box, and make the trays and whatnot. The top is ready to go now, and I think I'm going to go ahead and finish it before I spill something on it. However, I don't want Dad to google across it randomly, so no pics until after he gets it. :)