stuff for sale

I am cleaning up the garage after storing for a year.

Basket ball hoop with acrilic backboard $100 OBO

Yard Machines Roto Tiller for sale 5.5HP Rear Tine $450.00 OBO

Hitachi Sliding Compound miter saw 8 1/2" blade $250 OBO ! SOLD!

Elglo air mate air compressor 1.5 HP $200 OBO

Sand Blaster $75 OBO

Minkota Trolling motor 36 LB Thrust $100 OBO

Senco SHF10 hardwood floor nailer $100 OBO

Refrid. price $? Works

Deep freeze $? Works

Have Pictures if needed.

Stuff can be delivered within 50 mi of chandler for the price of gas.

Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Terry

Reply to
terry

While I, being American, jump to the conclusion that "chandler" means Arizona, I've got to point out that you should, at the very least, list WHAT F'IN CONTINENT you're on.

Nation, state, and city would be a bonus.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

Hmmm? I saw Chandler and immediately thought he was somewhere near Raymond.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Given the rototiller and trolling motor you might be closer to the truth... Maybe the acrylic b-ball backboard too - considering it'd probly end up as a pool of clear goo on your drive in PHX come the summer time.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

On the mean streets of somewhere. That post read like an email to a bunch of close friends. And I mean "close" in both senses.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

I saw Chandler and though he was near Monica.

Reply to
Leon

sounds like a couple of yuppie prep school folks.. *g*

"Don't park and drink. Accidents cause people"

Mac

Reply to
mac davis

WTF? This used to be a woodworking/OT political discussion forum. Now it's a flea market/garage sale posting board?

Reply to
mp

I saw Chandler and thought he was near Tyler.

Reply to
Gary Cude

OK OK. I will throw in Happy and Dorothy in an attemp to speed this along. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

I saw Chandler in Broken Arrow as Cochise then the same in The Battle at Apache Pass. He was one of my favorite movie heroes.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Hey now, it's not *that* hot out here. Plastic doesn't melt, it only becomes soft, plyable, and deforms. :-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita