stuff for sale

I am cleaning up the garage after storing for a year.
Basket ball hoop with acrilic backboard $100 OBO
Yard Machines Roto Tiller for sale 5.5HP Rear Tine $450.00 OBO
Hitachi Sliding Compound miter saw 8 1/2" blade $250 OBO ! SOLD!
Elglo air mate air compressor 1.5 HP $200 OBO
Sand Blaster $75 OBO
Minkota Trolling motor 36 LB Thrust $100 OBO
Senco SHF10 hardwood floor nailer $100 OBO
Refrid. price $? Works
Deep freeze $? Works
Have Pictures if needed.
Stuff can be delivered within 50 mi of chandler for the price of gas.
Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Terry
While I, being American, jump to the conclusion that "chandler" means Arizona, I've got to point out that you should, at the very least, list WHAT F'IN CONTINENT you're on.
Nation, state, and city would be a bonus.
Kevin
Kevin Craig wrote:

Hmmm? I saw Chandler and immediately thought he was somewhere near Raymond.
UA100

Given the rototiller and trolling motor you might be closer to the truth... Maybe the acrylic b-ball backboard too - considering it'd probly end up as a pool of clear goo on your drive in PHX come the summer time.
____
The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 02:17:15 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC

Hey now, it's not *that* hot out here. Plastic doesn't melt, it only becomes soft, plyable, and deforms. :-)

On the mean streets of somewhere. That post read like an email to a bunch of close friends. And I mean "close" in both senses.
Bob

I saw Chandler and though he was near Monica.
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:01:10 GMT, "Leon"

sounds like a couple of yuppie prep school folks.. *g*
"Don't park and drink. Accidents cause people"
Mac

I saw Chandler and thought he was near Tyler.
Gary Cude wrote:

OK OK. I will throw in Happy and Dorothy in an attemp to speed this along.     j4

I saw Chandler in Broken Arrow as Cochise then the same in The Battle at Apache Pass. He was one of my favorite movie heroes.
Larry

WTF? This used to be a woodworking/OT political discussion forum. Now it's a flea market/garage sale posting board?