stuff for sale

I am cleaning up the garage after storing for a year. Hitachi Sliding Compound miter saw 8 1/2" blade $250 OBO Elglo air mate air compressor 1.5 HP $200 OBO Sand Blaster $75 OBO Senco SHF10 hardwood floor nailer $100 OBO Misc Air nailers Have Pictures if needed. Stuff can be delivered within 50 mi of chandler for the price of gas. email Terry snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Chandler what?
Doug Miller wrote:

Raymond of course.
UA100

Isn't that the light fixture hung from the ceiling? <grin>