Studley Poster is available again!

Tauton is offering that Studley tool poster again. They sold out the last time (over a decade ago).
http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/011083.asp
Norm featured this in one of his shows. This is some tool chest, which I believe is in the hands of a private collector.
MJ Wallace
The bastards doubled the price, it was only 9.95 +S/H last time!
The last I heard the Studley chest was in the Smithsonian.
Art

Well, ten years ago, gas was $1.25 !
It was on-loan to the Smithsonian. It's not part of their reg. collection. When Norm did his show on building a tool chest, he went to the collector's place and said something corny like: "if I told you where I am, I'd have to kill you". Geez, I'd be a rich man everytime I heard that line from Top Gun!
MJ Wallace Wood Butcher wrote:

Oh heck - that line preceeds Top Gun by a long time.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

[snip]