Studley Poster is available again!

Tauton is offering that Studley tool poster again. They sold out the last time (over a decade ago).

featured this in one of his shows. This is some tool chest, which I believe is in the hands of a private collector.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjmwallace

The bastards doubled the price, it was only 9.95 +S/H last time!

The last I heard the Studley chest was in the Smithsonian.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Well, ten years ago, gas was $1.25 !

It was > The bastards doubled the price, it was only 9.95 +S/H

Reply to
mjmwallace

Oh heck - that line preceeds Top Gun by a long time.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

That's a useless benchmark given the obscene profits the oil companies are making now. My benchmark is my income, which hasn't doubled.

Art

[snip]
Reply to
Wood Butcher