Stubai chisels on eBay

I already have the set, but this is an excellent deal on GREAT quality steel that holds the edge for a long time. If anyone wants more thorough info, reply here. Not my listing, but I would like to know if someone buys it.
Item number: 6217405167 / (copy and paste this number into the eBay search engine)
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker