Stub Tenon for cabinet door?

I didn't want to post...

I was intimidated by someone that turns out

*gulp*

almost 2 1/2 finished kitchens , day in and day out. That's a finished kitchen in just 18 hours, every week for 33 years!

Simply "Unbelieveable", HUH!

Reply to
Leon

Seeing as you put it that way, maybe I should have gone for either 'bezillion' or 'shit-load' of kitchens. Although we have had weeks when we did make up to 3 kitchens, we certainly didn't have that pace for 33 years. I stand corrected.

Reply to
Robatoy

"Robatoy" wrote

A "coupla brazilian kitchens" would have clarified the issue nicely and is at least a double shitload, more or less ... and a few more than I've done.

... and thank your good buddy, Bush the smaller for the clarification. :)

Reply to
Swingman

If he would only stand corrected.

Reply to
Robatoy

OK, now those are numbers I can relate to! Especially a "shit load". That's a technical term that I understand. And who wants to divide out a "shit load"?

A "whole shit load" of cabinets divided out over 33 years is

well....

ummm....

A SHITLOAD!

Not divisible by modern technology.