Stub Tenon for cabinet door?

Page 2 of 2

I didn't want to post...
I was intimidated by someone that turns out
*gulp*
almost 2 1/2 finished kitchens <a week>, day in and day out. That's a finished kitchen in just 18 hours, every week for 33 years!
Simply "Unbelieveable", HUH!

'bezillion' or 'shit-load' of kitchens. Although we have had weeks when we did make up to 3 kitchens, we certainly didn't have that pace for 33 years. I stand corrected.
"Robatoy" wrote

A "coupla brazilian kitchens" would have clarified the issue nicely and is at least a double shitload, more or less ... and a few more than I've done.
... and thank your good buddy, Bush the smaller for the clarification. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

<S> If he would only stand corrected.

OK, now those are numbers I can relate to! Especially a "shit load". That's a technical term that I understand. And who wants to divide out a "shit load"?
A "whole shit load" of cabinets divided out over 33 years is
well....
ummm....
A SHITLOAD!
Not divisible by modern technology.