STRIP GUTTING GAUGE I imagine they mean CUTTING rather than GUTTING. But never know.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.