Street Elbow facilitates Kreg K3 dust removal

I discovered a 1 1/2" Street Elbow - - a 90 copper elbow that has only one opening expanded - -works well with the very effective vacuum hood for the K3 Master Pocket Hole System. The expanded end almost fits the hood, and I figured I could improve that with a little sanding, and taper the smaller end to fit the hose. The elbow makes the vacuum connection more direct and eliminates the tendency for the hose to pop off the snap-in hood.

I ended up using a Fein rubber vac adapter, slightly tapered on one end it hooks up perfectly to my Festool vac and Kreg Jig. About $4 IIRC.

Ditto.