Storing stock veneers

Hi
I'm a new boy to veneering but so far I am pleased with the results I have achieved and I will be trying more projects in the future. With this in mind I would like to know the best way to store stock veneers.
Thanks in anticipation Steve Topp
Where I worked we stored them all flat under the outfeed table for the TS. It was built with shelves for this purpose. Probably not the best answer for you but I dont know how well they work up against a wall.
Rich

in