Storage solutions?

Got many hits, wouldn't use the stuff on a bet, so didn't pursue it.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Gee. Thanks for your wonderful contribution to an otherwise okay thread.

Reply to
salty

Thanks, I've tried both and both get a ton of hits. I guess it depends on whether you feel its a derivative of gasoLINE, or keroSENE.

Reply to
salty

snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote: ...

Well, gee, let's recap...

I provided you two links to what you were looking for, at least one of those has another link boldly shown on the page to another item you only belatedly indicated you were interested in...

Doesn't seem like my contributions were particularly shabby at all to me...

Reply to
dpb