Storage Shed Plans or CAD?

I never use plans for my furniture projects, but I find that I may need some for this. I want to build a shed in my backyard and I'm looking for some detailed plans (willing to pay for them). If you know of any that you tried plase let me know.
For the CAD-heads out there if you have any shed CAD drawings you be willing to share please let me know.

Sorry for the duplicate post. Not sure how I did that.

I have a set of drawings of a shed that I built 5-6 years ago and would be happy to share with you. It is 10'x 12" and tall enough for a full sized exterior door. It stands about 9' tall from the ground.
But be warned, I am not going to be responsible for any mistakes. My plans were for general reference.

OK Leon.... I have to ask.
What do you store in a building that is 10' X 12" ?
Inquiring minds, you know.
;^)
Robert
(ducking - running!)

OK Leon.... I have to ask.
What do you store in a building that is 10' X 12" ?
Inquiring minds, you know.
;^)
Robert
Shoot Robert that made my home 30% bigger. ;~) It's more like, what does my wife store in the building. LOL
As you go in the door which is located about 24 inches fron the left side of the building I have a lumber rack immediately on that left wall. The wood goes stright in and up on the rack. I made the room 10' deep to accomidate 8'-9' long boards. The lawn mower goes straight in and all the way back. Every thing to the right of that is pretty much fair game as far as my wife is concerned. BBQ stuff, Christmas stuff, fertilizer, etc. I have probably mentioned this before, I do have sofit venting all the way around the perimeter and I used radient barrier decking. The room is never any hotter than the out side temp regardless of how long it has been closed up in the heat.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

My shed (of my own design) is 12'x16' (192 square feet; as close to the local 200 square foot limit as I could get (without making it square) so that I wouldn't have to get a special building permit). It too is tall enough for a full-size exterior door; it's also on a concrete slab, has a nice hipped roof, two windows, electricity, lots of shelving, and all the exterior features are an exact match with my house. All my neighbors asked me to build one for them too! Anything that has nothing to do with woodworking is stored there so that my three car-garage could be a totally dedicated wood shop; no cars or lawnmowers allowed. :-)

Are these CAD drawings?
wrote in message

Are these CAD drawings?
Yes AutoCAD LT, .DWG drawings. I necessary I can convert to PDF.