storage pullout

Saw this on a FW post. It looks useful for those with space shortage.
http://tinyurl.com/2rahvs
Smitty
Thu, Jan 17, 2008, 1:22pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com doth sayeth: Saw this on a FW post. It looks useful for those with space shortage.
Except I don't have enough space for it.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.

Looks very functional; however, I question how stable it is.
Get the distint impression it could be "top heavy" in a big hurry.
Perhaps a wider (deeper) unit or else a top rail retaining system of some sort.
Lew

Yes, that occurred to me too. Twice as wide with shelving on both sides would make it a much more functional and stable storage pull out. Other than that, it's a good idea.