Stolen WoodMizer sawmill

Reported stolen today from Tallapoosa, GA:

1994 WoodMizer mill, model LT40HDG24, serial # 456A52416RIAE4498 Teresa Pilcher with the Haralson County Police Dept. is the investigator. (770) 646-2011 Case # 07116284
Reply to
Doug Miller

People steal portable sawmills?

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

Yes. But the blade is dull.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Yep. Happens once or twice a year, at least.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Is this an announcement or a gloat?

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

LOL! That'd be an announcement, actually. SWMBO works for WoodMizer, and asked me to post the info, just in case somebody here comes across some guy trying to sell it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

"Now I don't care who you are...that's funny right there." -- Larry the Cable Guy

Reply to
todd

That sounds like a gloat to me...

Does she bring home some samples for you to try out?

Allen

Reply to
Allen Roy

Sample sawmills? I wish...

Reply to
Doug Miller

Maybe they'll spot that and bring it back for a replacement.

Pete

Reply to
cselby

Are matching spouses missing?

Reply to
B A R R Y

Only if they're book matched on their an-veneer-sary.

RicodJour

People steal ANYTHING they can, Barry...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Heh, my best friend had his car stolen about 10 years ago, they gave it a good tune up, replaced the tires, cleaned it out and left it parked outside of their house. The police found it and my friend got it back in much better condition than when he lost it. :)

Reply to
Brian Henderson

Here's one for sale.. Don't know the details..

Reply to
Jim Hall