Stolen WoodMizer sawmill

Reported stolen today from Tallapoosa, GA: 1994 WoodMizer mill, model LT40HDG24, serial # 456A52416RIAE4498 Teresa Pilcher with the Haralson County Police Dept. is the investigator. (770) 646-2011 Case # 07116284
--
Regards,
On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:20:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

People steal portable sawmills?
Bonehenge (B A R R Y) wrote:

Yes. But the blade is dull.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Maybe they'll spot that and bring it back for a replacement.
Pete
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 03:17:48 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

Heh, my best friend had his car stolen about 10 years ago, they gave it a good tune up, replaced the tires, cleaned it out and left it parked outside of their house. The police found it and my friend got it back in much better condition than when he lost it. :)

Yep. Happens once or twice a year, at least.
--
Regards,
Doug Miller wrote:

Are matching spouses missing? <G>

Only if they're book matched on their an-veneer-sary.
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 00:06:16 GMT, "Bonehenge (B A R R Y)"

People steal ANYTHING they can, Barry...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Is this an announcement or a gloat?
B.

LOL! That'd be an announcement, actually. SWMBO works for WoodMizer, and asked me to post the info, just in case somebody here comes across some guy trying to sell it.

--
Regards,

That sounds like a gloat to me...
Does she bring home some samples for you to try out?
Allen

Sample sawmills? I wish...
--
Regards,
"Now I don't care who you are...that's funny right there." -- Larry the Cable Guy

Here's one for sale.. Don't know the details..
http://humboldt.craigslist.org/tls/492587375.html