Stolen Wood-Mizer bandsaw mill

I'm posting this on behalf of my SWMBO, who works for Wood-Mizer. An LT40 mill with trailer and debarker was stolen from one of their sites yesterday. Please alert the company at 1.800.553.0182 if you should happen to encounter anyone attempting to sell this machine.
LT40HDG25 Trailer, Debarker Serial number #456B424143NHJ6014 ENGINE # 3316105961
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 01:50:32 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Man if that don't renew my faith in humanity!!!! skeez

Damit Doug, you've got the tin-foil hat on again!
And shiny side *out*, too, apparently, since I can't read your mind. <grin>
*WHERE* did the dastardly deed occur? Admittedly, the mill could end up anywhere, eventually. but it's more likely to be somewhere "more-or-less" local to the crime scene.
Don't need an exact street address, but "in ", or "near " (plus an indication of where "cityname" is, if it's not a major town that most people could readily locate), would be 'useful' information.
Fer instance: "... stolen from a job-site outside of Painted Privvy, Nebraska, (approximately 175 miles south-southwest of Omaha, NE.)..."
snipped-for-privacy@horatio.agresource.com () wrote:

until late last night, and I can't get that info until later this morning.

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:30:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

I thought you lived in Indiana.
Have a nice week...
Trent
I WAS NO WHERE NEAR PORTLAND LAST NIGHT!
(Doug Miller) wrote:

OH? was it your "evil twin" then? <snicker>

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 01:50:32 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

alt.stolen.property
unless you want to start a trend here.
Have a nice week...