Stolen Honor - all 42 minutes.

What every happened to BAD? I was away for a while and didn't hear what happened.

Bernie

Reply to
Bernie Hunt

Bernie Hunt asks:

Not really sure. He had a way of evading filters, but then he just disappeared. By that time, I must have had two dozen filters for his varied guises.

Charlie Self "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine

Reply to
Charlie Self

:) Great impression!

David

Prometheus wrote:

Reply to
David

Thanks for the link. I watched the flick. Didn't change my opinion of Kerry one bit. Won't change the opinions of those that are in the ABB crowd either.

Wes

The best thing about the other political party is that it keeps your side from running amuck when in power.

Reply to
clutch

That is an excellent quote. I think our Founding Fathers did their best to deal with such.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

:) I didn't change my opinion, either.

David

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

Reply to
David

Measure twice. Post once.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

Think twice, post zero times. :)

David

Bruce Barnett wrote:

Reply to
David

" snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com" is just B.A.D. under a different name.

He was doing well, sticking to ww for a while anyway.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

He's been back for a while. Remember he was getting a cable-modem. And this new david (with the same annoying top-posting style) has returned, posting from a comcast news server.

He's actually been quite restrained for the last couple of months with most of his posts relatively on-topic and somewhat germane. Until this thread, anyway, and his old style has returned.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Your political statement was loud, clear, implicit, and not needed.

BugBear

Reply to
bugbear

Makes sense. Have to fix the filters.