Stolen Honor - all 42 minutes.

Page 2 of 2
Bernie Hunt asks:

Not really sure. He had a way of evading filters, but then he just disappeared. By that time, I must have had two dozen filters for his varied guises.
Charlie Self "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

That is an excellent quote. I think our Founding Fathers did their best to deal with such.
Wes