Stolen Honor - all 42 minutes.

Page 1 of 2
http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/stolenhonor.wmv
David

Why did you post this twice?
--
Bill

On may ask why he posted it once, let alone making a spelling error and posting it twice *AND* not having the decency to put OT or Pol: in the subject line.
PK
You couldn't figure out from the title that it wasnt WW related??
David
Paul Kierstead wrote:

Well, of course I could, but my *newsreader* couldn't. So, it ends up offering it to me to read. If it had been marked OT or Pol:, I have it carefully trained to *not* offer it up for me to read. I am hardly the only one to have a set up like this. Marking your OT post as OT is simply being polite when you intrude into a woodworking group with non-woodworking material and makes life easier for many of us.
OK, I lied a little: I often read posts marked OT. However, the recent rushes of politics makes it painful so I temporarily banned OT posts from my system too. It's not that I don't care about politics or even find them interesting (or love discussing it), I just find the discussions here somewhat unfruitful and -- being a woodworking group -- would prefer if -- at minimum -- people would simply mark them as such (i.e. Pol:). I am not holding my breath though.
PK
Paul, please be aware that I have not made any political statements here. I posted the link for the convenience of anyone interested in watching the documentary. I know the pitfalls of discussing politics. :) Sorry I neglect the obligatory "OT" in the subject line.
David
Paul Kierstead wrote:

David wrote:

Your political statement was loud, clear, implicit, and not needed.
BugBear
I misspelled it and cancelled the message. Are you nitpicking??
David
Woodchuck Bill wrote:

says...

Yes. Waste of bandwidth and no OT in the subject. LEARN!
--

Phillip Hansen
Skil-Phil Solutions
Phil Hansen wrote:

He's rude because you're too ignorant to realize your post was completely out of place?
That's the THIRD time someone mentioned I didn't put "OP" in the subject line. Reminds me of the TPS reports in Office Space. You all have nothing better to do with your time??
David
Upscale wrote:

And you still didn't get it right. O T Pronounced Oh Tee. Got it? OT, as in Off Topic
To answer your question, No.
That was a TYPO, Tee Why Pee Oh, Ed, as in " I'm not wasting any time proofreading my posts when responding to nonsense such as yours". You need another hobby besides nitpicking.
David
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

This one serves me well.
Actually, I do have another one. Woodworking. I even have a new project I'm in the design and idea stage with. Next week I'm going to buy the wood and get started. Meantime, instead of going out in the cold, damp, shop, I can sit in the warmth of the computer monitor and nitpick. It is a service I provide for others that just don't have the time.
Hey, don't take this seriously as it is not good for your blood pressure and heart rate.
:) I'm doing ok, Ed. Please don't think I'm on the verge of apoplexy just yet! <g>
Cold and damp, huh? That doesn't sound too inviting. It's overcast here today but the shop is warm enough to be comfortable in a Tee shirt. My sympathies. <g>
David
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I think we're seeing the resurrection of BAD...
Who?
David
snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

BAD,
You know who or isn't there self-realization between your multiple personalities. This group has actually been pretty nice in your absence, GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE.
Rich
What every happened to BAD? I was away for a while and didn't hear what happened.
Bernie