Still Looking for a >12" Planer near Houston

I am still looking for a used planer of at least 12 inches. Prefer in or around Houston.

Please respond with model number, asking price name, telephone number and address.

Thank you.

Reply to
Jim

no.

Reply to
bridger

I have one for sale in Texas, Houston. Delta 12" portable planer still in box with two sets of new knives. Sorry I do not know nor remember the model #. I bought it for my Dad and his health has not allowed him to use it but only once to plane 1 four foot pine board. contact me through this board if you are interested. I will sell it for $100.00 cash and you can pay & pick it up at Dads' house in Houston. If you are looking for something heavier he also has a older model Model 100 Powermatic12" 3hp 220 volt planer heavy duty floor model he is selling. You can look at both units and talk with Dad. Mike

Mike

Reply to
aswr

Moron!

Reply to
Glen

This is the 10th post. If you were not so busy jerking off, you'd have read the two posts so far offering a planer for sale. Problems with reading comprehension or don't you bother looking for follow-up?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You notice he wants an address? Looks to me that he is looking for the location of one to steal.

Reply to
CW

hey CW....I bet that you are right on about this idiot....perhaps he is smarter than I gave him credit for....I put that out there and he did'nt even bite. Must be a crook or just a damn fool!

Mike

Reply to
aswr

He wanna free including shipping.

Reply to
WD

snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com wrote in news:1122735132.690323.98570 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

So, uh... Wait... Uh...

So that hunnert dollar planer of yours is,,, *not real*?????? What if I offer too-hunnert-dollars??? :)

Reply to
Patrick Conroy