Stile and Rail Router Bits

I know I saw it somewhere but cannot find the ad so I can order one. Some where I saw an ad for a S&R bit set where the panel cutter was changeable to accommodate the thinner (<1/4") plywood and if you wanted, you could also get the standard 1/4" panel cutter portion of the bit set.
I am going crazy trying to find that particular ad so if any one else recalls this one, please let me know.
TIA
Mike

Whiteside has them.