Stile and rail router bit for Arts & Crafts cabinet doors

I am looking for a stile and rail bit set for cabinet doors on an Arts & Crafts style project I'm planning. I am looking for a straight profile or just the slightest bead. I have searched around and have not had much luck. The closest to what I'm looking for is the 15 degree Shaker bevel profile from Eagle America. Can anyone point me to where I could find something like this?
Thanks
Steve H
Steve, I would make the doors using Norm's method on the table saw if no ovolo is required in the door. I have an Amana set that has an ovolo shape that works well on Shaker style. It is Amana cat. no. 940.

Steve, I failed to mention that I'm talking about shaper cutters. :-)

If you are just wanting to cut for a straight profile, simply cut the groves with your table saw and route the ends of the rails with a straight cut bit to fit the grove. When cutting the groves on the TS make one pass near the center and flip the stile end for end to insure that the grove is centered non the piece. Adjust the fence until the grove is the same width of the panel that you will use. I make a lot of cabinet doors this way.