Stihl chainsaw aftermarket parts?

I just picked up a used Stihl 029 chain saw with new chain, but low compression. It runs, but the compression is low due to the scratched up piston / cylinder.
Has anyone used one of these aftermarket culinder/piston kits: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20538&item=4325439252&rd=1#ebayphotohosting
The price is right, but I'm wondering if the quality is up to par with the original parts.
Yes Doug, people use em, and with very good luck as well , there an article on the spaltedboard about it ,if you cant find it ping me..
-- Knowledge speaks, wisdom listen..... Jimi Hendrix
Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.

I don't know that particular kit, but how much more would the real Stihl parts be? They have a stellar reputation for a good reason, I'd hate to bolt something on to it that would degrade the high quality saw.
Dave "Husqvarna man myself..." Hinz